It´s time for the Slab picture thread

9c57ef22-e78a-4ee7-9da9-d9c41e036ab1-jpeg.jpg

Matt, what size trailer is this? Looking for reference. Thanks

:wideyed: A parts car?

Yes. When I originally found the car, I was looking for a '66 date coded 440 engine, and before I personally inspected the car, I had planned to use it for an engine transplant and other parts. . . Hence, the "Parts Car" reference.

Yes. When I originally found the car, I was looking for a '66 date coded 440 engine, and before I personally inspected the car, I had planned to use it for an engine transplant and other parts. . . Hence, the "Parts Car" reference.
You ready to get rid of that old carcass yet? C'mon, what do you need it for? Unload it man. Stop the bleeding.

View attachment 274640

Matt, what size trailer is this? Looking for reference. Thanks
I think it’s 18’. If it wasn’t for the large toolbox mounted on the deck upfront it would be great for hauling the C bodies and imperials but you can’t pull these big ones on far enough to get enough weight on the tongue. There is a nice winch in that box though.

I need to get some better pictures, but it's been "The Pollening" for a few weeks, and it finally rained today. Maybe I can get some decent shots soon.

20190226_175931.jpg

upload_2019-4-2_9-46-29.png

upload_2019-4-2_9-46-42.png

I forgot one. This one and the maroon one from my last post were not mine. Just foundational to the love I formed for these cars.
rightfront-jpg.jpg

leftrear-jpg.jpg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
My '68, (with the Charger just taken today). The discoloration in the picture on the front fender are shadows from the house.

Back