It´s time for the Slab picture thread

Any more photos of this 68 300?
I used to own this one! I sold it to the owner of Moparts.com, and he sold it to someone overseas.
upload_2020-8-30_12-22-50.jpeg

I've posted this car in another thread but here is a shot of my "garage find" 67 Polara 500. Still a work in progress. It was put in storage in 1974 in Oregon with 86K and came out last April. Original paint, top and interior with a 383 4bbl. I'm the 3rd owner and have a paper trail to when she was bought new.

View attachment 344178
That's beautiful! How does she run?

My wife and I took the Newport for it's first longer ride this year yesterday, about 100 miles. What fun! We stopped at her folks house for a visit as well, it seemed like a great spot for a picture.

IMG_1228.jpg

SGVert, great pics. Do you mind passing on info on paints used for various engine bay parts, and any general tips you have. Yours looks great. Photo of mine attached. Red paint a mystery, looks like it's been on there awhile, but I've seen blue underneath where chipping.

Engine.JPG

IMG_20200828_202201.jpg

Here is my recent purchase, new to the forum. 1967 Dodge Monaco with the 318 Poly engine (Canadian). Has just under 18,000 original (I believe) miles. Still has the factory plastic on the front seats, but I still won't let anyone eat or drink in it! A little rough on a cold start but then runs amazingly well when warm.

View attachment 404432

Here is my recent purchase, new to the forum. 1967 Dodge Monaco with the 318 Poly engine (Canadian). Has just under 18,000 original (I believe) miles. Still has the factory plastic on the front seats, but I still won't let anyone eat or drink in it! A little rough on a cold start but then runs amazingly well when warm.
Very nice! What province are you in?

Back