For Sale It's back !1970 Plymouth Fury 70 440-6 V CODE SPORT FURY GT PROMO SHOW CAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's this Stan guy? Is he famous or something?[/QUOTE]If you stick around long enough you will figure it out

There he is! You know I was trying to find your email in my gmail account so I could send you updates on my GT, cos I know just how much you love it! :lol:
I'm just catching up on the progress of all the cars.
It's more amazing to me than ever.

Who's this Stan guy? Is he famous or something?
If you stick around long enough you will figure it out
Oh, Stan and I go a ways back, somehow he found me a few years ago and got me to send him some reference pics of my car's clutch linkage when he was trying to sort out his 66 Fury. Nobody would know that except he and I though.

Our cars bring us together - and nobody would know that except, oh, everybody on this forum!

A skilled craftsman can save most of the original sheet metal, a lazy one will resort to a re-body. Once it's done the only thing anyone would be able to tell is that the block has been replaced. Beyond that nobody will really care.

exactly what will happen to this one.. not getting a rebody

one at carlisle this weekend.. B7 440-6

Yup beautiful car. . . . . . Original drive train too. Everyone says none of them exist with the original engine

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I've got a picture of the engine of this one. Will post Sunday.

it's one of the members cars or at least one already highlighted in one of the Carlisle threads I imagine. Fury-67 posted pic of it earlier today too

I talked to the owner. He knows about FCBO but is not a member.

I don't believe it is less. Let's here why they believe the number to be half and why they would think year ending option reports would be wrong

I don't believe it is less. Let's here why they believe the number to be half and why they would think year ending option reports would be wrong
I agree that those who believe it is less should explain why they think so, preferably with some supporting evidence, or at least some convincing conjecture. But keep in mind, if you drop a pebble in a pond, everybody that sees the ripple can think they've found evidence and pretty soon it becomes 'multiple sources' and becomes internet fact - yet all from just one hearsay pebble...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back