It's my lucky day

300rag

It's Not Going to Shift Itself
Reaction score
Got this email today. Maybe I'll get lucky! Whatcha think, should I answer or is this a scam? :yes_no:I just don't know if I can keep up with a 28 year old. Her:3gears: Me:eek:ld_school:

Hi! I hope that my little letter will find you in good mood. My name is Olga. I live in Russia. I am 28 years old.I'm a rather shy girl at first. I open up a little more as I get to know someone. I do not know what to write, I'm very excited, because I never used the Internet for acquaintances. My lady friend has told that I can find the good and kind man in the Internet. I always wanted to get acquainted with the kind man not from Russia. In Russia it is a lot of alcoholics. Men here do not respect women. I hope that my letter has interested you. Also I send my photo. I will write more about myself and I will send more photos if you answer my letter. Take care!
Olga

Big time scam.

But post as many pictures as you gt. LOL!

I used to get these all the time in Office until they got some filter. I was regularely winning a Million bucks in some lotteries as well, but still have to go to work.
Stay away and start something with one of your neighbors. ;)...........

Back