IZ IT JUST ME?????????

BIGBARNEYCARS

Legendary Member
Reaction score
For the record. I'm playin' with the A/C in one of my little turbo carz. When did Mother start usin' plastic pivot shafts on the flapper doorz in the heater + A/C plenum where the actuator rod attaches? AAARRRGGGHHHH. When it getz old it getz brittle AND IT BREAKZ AAARRRGGGHHHH. When did Wreckin' Yardz counter dudez argue with a customer over weather a dash haz to be pulled in order to extract a heater-A/C plenum and the customer has to go out and dodge paper waspz and mud dobberz and spend all of 35 minutez proving to said dude that he needz to listen to old guyz once in ah while? It waz 98* out there yesterday and the only shade waz the shadow I cast, AAARRRGGGHHHH. So I decide while I'm swappin' plenumz I'll replace both Heater core and Evaporator core on my 30 old toy while the plenumz out on the floor for the flapper door fix Rite? Heater core = $48 + tax. Evaporator core = $179.00 + tax ................WTF, All this for a broken piece of plastic???????????? AAARRRGGGHHHH AND LAST NITE I RAN OUT OF ST PAULI, AAARRRGGGHHHH. Have fun the next 4 dayz all you Turkeyz, Jer

...AND LAST NITE I RAN OUT OF ST PAULI, AAARRRGGGHHHH...

The other things are minor. This, however, is a major setback.
beer.gif

if you are messing with 'blend doors' - rotsa ruck.

especially if its a truck.

they have pooped out on all my dodge trucks, except my newest one its still too new. it will fail soon.

- saylor

The real question is when in the 90s did the heaters stop working. The last Mopar I had with a working heater was a 95 neon, my POS 98 ram takes 2 pizza boxes to make any heat at all and don't go over 40 mph in single digits because the volleyball size defrost hole will close up and your blind again. Anybody want a 98 ram $500, $600 with new battery.
Sorry bout the hijack Jer, I walk past that stupid truck everyday and think about freezing my bon-bons off every winter.

Last edited:
Not to worry about the Hi-Jack Dave, BUT TMI ON YOUR BON-BONZ. You and your crew comin' down to Topsail next month? I've already replenished the St Pauli supply. Hell, I might even have the A/C workin' in the little 'Baron Turbo by then, lol....Lemme know, Jer

I would have given my left nut to have been there.

When did Wreckin' Yardz counter dudez argue with a customer over weather a dash haz to be pulled in order to extract a heater-A/C plenum and the customer has to go out and dodge paper waspz and mud dobberz and spend all of 35 minutez proving to said dude that he needz to listen to old guyz once in ah while? It waz 98* out there yesterday and the only shade waz the shadow I cast,

Not to worry about the Hi-Jack Dave, BUT TMI ON YOUR BON-BONZ. You and your crew comin' down to Topsail next month? I've already replenished the St Pauli supply. Hell, I might even have the A/C workin' in the little 'Baron Turbo by then, lol....Lemme know, Jer
Trying to get them to Myrtle Beach at end of August.

Jer... wouldn't it all be easier on the youngster's if they would just listen to experience... I don't recall being that smart too often either though. I can find my own brew at Carlisle, but you will be missed. Next year...
Catnip

Back