Junkyard crushout video

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
This is one of the yards I work with. Was a really neat place. Time capsule if you will. He was forced to close. Didn’t want to. A lot of the videos I posted came from this yard & Scotty dropped prices to the bone but still few, very came out. I bought a lot from him as he was practicing giving parts away knowing the crusher was coming. So no C bodies in this video are crushed & only two were left. So need to cry now. We did all we could. There was some cool stuff in here.
Junkyard crushout & closing up

Well, I hate these situations. Looked like some decent iron still sitting around. Of course some of it looked ready, but there was still some decent looking vehicles sitting around. Have they crushed everything?

Also, I'll just assume the Jeep was a Ford script body :(

Well, I hate these situations. Looked like some decent iron still sitting around. Of course some of it looked ready, but there was still some decent looking vehicles sitting around. Have they crushed everything?

Also, I'll just assume the Jeep was a Ford script body :(
Yes I believe it’s all been crushed. Haven’t spoke to him in a few days. I’ll call tomorrow. I think he saved some parts for me.

Shot in the dark here, but I've been looking for a piece of trim for a convertible '64 impala for a while now (pinch-weld / top well molding from a 63 or 64 is best, 61-62 might work), for a reasonable price. Didn't know if that guy might have a convertible with the trim still on it sitting around.

Shot in the dark here, but I've been looking for a piece of trim for a convertible '64 impala for a while now (pinch-weld / top well molding from a 63 or 64 is best, 61-62 might work), for a reasonable price. Didn't know if that guy might have a convertible with the trim still on it sitting around.
Didn’t see any of those in that yard. Even if it was it’s gone now.

Back