Just got my 2 NOS parking light lenses...

If I had 35,000 Chrysler NOS parts numbers in huge quantities.......I would be taking vacations all the time too! LOL! I wonder how huge of a building(s) he has all this stuff in.

When I talked to him on the phone and it became apparent to him why I wanted the lenses using the Imp P/N as opposed to the lenses with the NYB P/N (because of the price difference), there was a loooong pause on the phone from his end and you could tell he had a WTF moment. LMAO. You could literally hear him think "damn, I'm charging less for more!!!"
Mehh... I like the Eagle logo better anyway. In the end, all I care about is that they match.

Last edited:
Those would look terrible with one faded that bad. I think the Imp eagle looks great! I may order a pair since you have the last rare faded NOS one. LOL!

One person in a million out in the real world would catch the Imp/NYB thingie anyway.
And most of them are here so what are the odds? LMAO

Last edited:
Yep, you're right! Only formal NYB/Newport/Imp guys would catch that eagle. LOL!!!

Oh, stop. How many Newport guys would catch that. LOL!

How many NYB guys know that the '74 Imp front bumpers don't have the grill.

Last edited:
I definitely know one for sure......Mike (Newp).

You should talk to him some time. He has 30 years experience with formals. He knows a lot about Formal's!

I am 1 in 10 billion.... You gotta wait a few years before there is another

You're a good man, Marty.
Thank you!!!

4kbpet.jpg

Thats what I said.....there is a reason you dont hear about Arizona like you do Frank

Back