Just out of storage

I know that 5-speaker stereo must sound glorious in that very luxurious interior. Looks like a good find! Congrats!

CBODY67

Yes it's a very nice original interior. Car has always been kept inside, never winter driven and seldom sat outside at all.

Nice and straight. Hard to find without door dings and dents.

apr3 052.jpg

It's great to hear all the positive comments, thank you folks!
It's very hard to find an original 1973 car of any kind, let alone a black Imperial that has never seen a body shop and has no paint work required.

That’s the sentinel sensor on your dash, not auto dimming headlights.

Matt, Headlamp Auto dimmer was required with Safety Sentinel, a Fusie Imp was not available with only one of those two. If @mopar E posted a picture of the headlight switch, you would see more than just the pull out switch.

28.2.2019 039.JPG

Matt, Headlamp Auto dimmer was required with Safety Sentinel, a Fusie Imp was not available with only one of those two. If @mopar E posted a picture of the headlight switch, you would see more than just the pull out switch.

View attachment 279940
I did not know that, thank you young Jedi but the pic he posted was still that of the Sentinel photocell.

I did not know that, thank you young Jedi but the pic he posted was still that of the Sentinel photocell.

The picture is of the wrong part, but he still is correct about the dimmer.
"Young Jedi", that's a new thing about me.

I may have had a bit twisted imagination after spinning at American Car Show Helsinki for +3 hours. :)

Last edited:
Back