Laser Rust Removal

Cool gadget. I just don't like the part on the website about they won't sell to private persons, and the part about "at least $50,000 US for our low powered units." The one in the video is the high power unit. That's a lot of rust removal.

Cool gadget. I just don't like the part on the website about they won't sell to private persons, and the part about "at least $50,000 US for our low powered units." The one in the video is the high power unit. That's a lot of rust removal.
Wait for the Harbor Freight version...

Enuff with the cat jokes. Passionate Feline lover here...
I am very attached to the little bastards... I only plot their demise as a way of coping with the furniture losses they have given me... leather and claws dont mix.

Just remember, they are genetically predisposed to getting underfoot when you're at the top of a flight of stairs.

Cats should never be inside, they are pure killing machines and should remain in their element.

hey commando, it looks like cantzip is well on his way in surpassing you for messages sent. only 4 months in and already at 1600. that's over 13 a day compared to your 7 a day over the last 5 years. he is catching up.

hey commando, it looks like cantzip is well on his way in surpassing you for messages sent. only 4 months in and already at 1600. that's over 13 a day compared to your 7 a day over the last 5 years. he is catching up.

Yeah, but his odometer has rolled over already.

Back