Let's see some Wagons!

You suck! You're making me want to buy a Fury I've been daydreaming about. The wagon looks good, that scoop is perfect, I don't care if it's right or not, cause it's so right!
Thank u i am anout done with it its where i want it got a few things to do.
This winter
See the windows are tinted blue noe

20191024_183641.jpg

Here is another Monaco wagon. The photo dates back almost 15 years (Carlisle 2005), way before I first went.

Courtesy of the Station Wagon forums, here are two more photos of what seems to be the same car as above (per the license plate) on a different day:

full?d=0.jpg

full?d=1366832718.jpg

Last edited:
(shows a bunch of Polara/Monaco fusie wagon pics)

Amazingly, 8 years later, I see precious few other Dodge using the major search engines. Amazing.

PS: can you tell us more about the grey '71?

Found a few more of the year 1966 model wagon my dad owned

I definitely remember this Monaco wagon
Note the home built canvas top trailer to the left.
Spent many summers in that trailer and the back of the wagon.

66 Polara Wagon & Tent Trailer.JPG
66 Polara Wagon.JPG

My 73 T&C, car is rock solid with no rust, just has doors and fenders that don't quite match due to being repainted at some point. Interior is great other than the plastic in the rear seat area is getting petrified.

View attachment 147637

I like the fender skirts on the 4-doors '72 and '73 NYers, but your blue T&C absolutely pops without them!

Last edited:
I am sinning. The trans went out on my daily. So the Servprolara is back in temporary action. I sprayed the lower half of the car with WD40 and hit the road.

20200207_130853.jpg

No shame Wyatt. Just keep her clean and spray the bottoms of the doors and lube the crap out of the tailgate.
I drove my Waygun one winter when I had no winter beater..
DSC02017.JPG

Lots of undercarriage washes... lots and lots... and get the beater back on the road ASAP... but why have more than one if you never use them?

I am sinning. The trans went out on my daily. So the Servprolara is back in temporary action. I sprayed the lower half of the car with WD40 and hit the road.

View attachment 351171
Such a pity you don’t still have the snow plow attachment from when it was in service at the airport(?) (not really!)

In times of foul weather, Servprolara could lead the way!

Back