Let's see some Wagons!

20220106_173829.jpg

It won't be here long. The 71 U Code NYer will be back here soon.
The wagon belongs to @Xenon.
He should start a thread in the Member's Projects & Restorations section.:poke:

Yeah, he stopped over for a visit. That was 10 months ago.
Thankfully, he is old and does not eat a lot. :lol:

Just picked up and delivered my 1971 Chrysler Town & Country from storage to a garage today for Periodical vehicle control, hopefully she passes without too much Hasle, she seems to be quite unstable above 40mph however, so I have some work and to do and some TLC to give after buying her before Christmas and stowing her away at my local car club.
Really looking forward to building a garage so I can work on her more often.

Also note, the right rear taillight was one third full of water, everything ran out after removing the screws.
This boat may be taking in water, but she is not a submarine yet!
44F3B618-E40D-4F9E-9604-D637ADAC1013.jpeg

D2D4EF66-5123-493D-BEC7-7CB2AF6F5DB7.jpeg
D909843A-08B9-41E5-B37A-612CABA7BDEB.jpeg

It’s a beautiful T&C with lots of potential. If you have instability issues you may want to check the front torsion set up. One side may be set up stiffer than the other. Shock absorbers may need replaced also.

It’s a beautiful T&C with lots of potential. If you have instability issues you may want to check the front torsion set up. One side may be set up stiffer than the other. Shock absorbers may need replaced also.
Thank you for the tip, it was discovered the ball joints are worn, so I will be rebuilding the front end, will look into this as well.

Back