Let's see some Wagons!

Got my Cragars installed today!!

20220619_125425.jpg

There is going to be a certain T&C wagon with lots of freshly rebuilt HP at Volo that will certainly be..."standing on it" hahaha

Spent the better part of the day removing the mechanical fuel pump and replace with electric to de-bug the fuel issues.
Headliner ,nah, it didn't get done today. Project for another day.
The T&C still needs some minor tuning, but it is getting plenty of fuel now.....

burnout7.jpg

burnout6.jpg

burnout5.jpg

burnout4.jpg

burnout2.jpg

burnout3.jpg

I have had 2 C Body wagons. Both green with woof grain on the sides. Both too far gone to save.I parted Both out for the 440', trans and center sections, along with the power windows and front disc brakes. The rest was scraped unfortunately.

I got this one in Idaho. It's currently at @71Polara383's shop in Illinois.

PXL_20220626_000414310.jpg

Was hoping to drive it to the Volo show, but lifter clatter put a stop to that. We are hoping to replace a few parts, and not have to rebuild.

Wagons at the last BBTR event. The two Dodges were for sale by the same seller in the US some years ago. The green '73 Monaco went to France, the white '72 to Switzerland. Until last year both owners didn't know that both cars went to Europe. This was the first time that they came together again.

image00071.jpeg

So it's been a while since I've posted. This is wifey's wagon. New junkyard 318 is all built and put in. Had some cooling issues in this heatwave. Flushed system and new thermostat works a lot better. Have a bigger fan to install. Carb issues now. Being rebuilt and tuned now at the shop.

67 Fury wagon 1.jpg

My 65 B-body Belvedere wagon. Making an old dragstrip style ride out of it. I left out the interior. Just using the front seat. I use it to haul stuff. 273 runs great. I will pull it this winter to freshen it up. Never been out of the car. All new everything underneath. Staying with the ratty look. People love it.
Wagon with rims.jpg

Back