Let's see them Imps

@Matt: yes he is a professional photograph. But these pics were not done professionally as we just wanted to go for a ride and he took the pics while I pulled it out of its garage. Just came across these.

@Patrick: Most often I ran across Jake from the Lola car club (blue liscense plates with yellow writing) as he drove to a lot to meetings, too before he moved to the US.

Carsten
:lol: Matt's reference... Buddy Guy - Wikipedia

It was lame I know but I thought he'd get it.

I am sorry those are the things I miss.
Due to english not being my motherlanguage a lot of limericks, irony or common phrases are unkown to me. It took me some time to understand what "he kicked the bucket" means. In germany we say "he has given the spoon away" instead.

I never heared of "buddy Guy".

Carsten

As I've gotten older I listen to that type of music less, I still like it just not very often. I currently have Gov't Mule streaming in the shop on Pandora and it wouldn't be uncommon to have Leonard Cohen, Jackson Browne, Foo Fighters or even Stan Kenton going all in the same day. I've also grown to appreciate bigger cars and some of them are even brown!:poke:

I saw the same thing you did when I read it. I thought it amusing as well... probably a bad sign for the intellectual humor level we have going on at the moment. Thanks for playing at my level.:D

well, my kind of music is different.
I prefer ACDC or this in example:

Somehow, I can see you driving down the Autobahn in Germany in an Imperial without a vinyl top with the windows down and ac/dc blaring out the windows, and your fellow citizens gawking at you as they drive by in their BMW 750ils and S classes! You definitely make a statement!

Somehow, I can see you driving down the Autobahn in Germany in an Imperial without a vinyl top with the windows down and ac/dc blaring out the windows, and your fellow citizens gawking at you as they drive by in their BMW 750ils and S classes! You definitely make a statement!

funny idea Steve. I should do that in a nice neighborhood.
But as I like originality I can't install an aftermarket radio.
So I listen (rarely) to the original AM radio.
I prefer to listen to the music from my 8 friends under the hood.
So I am doing fine.
Oh and no dual exhaust if it hadn't had it from the factory.
Driving an Imperial is a commitment.
Something I would have had to change on the turquoise/blue one.

Carsten

funny idea Steve. I should do that in a nice neighborhood.
But as I like originality I can't install an aftermarket radio.
So I listen (rarely) to the original AM radio.
I prefer to listen to the music from my 8 friends under the hood.
So I am doing fine.
Oh and no dual exhaust if it hadn't had it from the factory.
Driving an Imperial is a commitment.
Something I would have had to change on the turquoise/blue one.

Carsten
I have a 68 Imperial, 4 door sedan, pw, ps,pb, rear defog, pw , cloth bench interior,and maybe some other small things, I have been told that this is a very rare combo as most are loaded and not to many 4 door post cars,
Dave
IMG_3663.JPG

20170226_153604.jpg
20170129_160922.jpg
20170129_160926.jpg
20170129_160935.jpg
Here are some interior shots of my blue 67 with the design in the seats and the optional headrests that cost $52.45 in 67.

Also a pic of my green 68 4 door sedan. Both cars have been parked for a couple years. I need to get them running again!

Hemi pwr as I´we stated in another thread, yours is a lovely gem!

Back