Let's see them Imps

Hey, Thanks Matt. I'm retired so between my puppy LEO and my 2 cars, they keep me busy. I got the manifold changed and everything seems o
DSC09161.JPG
k, it would have been simpler if I hadn't had AC.

W
Sell it to me please!!!!!I'd live to have that '71..!!!! Any chance?!!! Very nice ride, hands down that's my favorite year next to a 65 imp and 69 imp!!!!
our town Petaluma CA has an American Graffiti Weekend car show each year and I'm pulling the LeBaron out of the barn, giving Him a wash (previous Owner named '71 'Walter' as in Walter P) so I'll take a few photos- This Imperial was delivered new to the Daly City Chrysler Plymouth Imperial Dealer- the small town on my Native San Francisco's south border, I bought it seven years ago in Phoenix where The Valley of The Sun did a number on Paint Top Interior

When is the show in Petaluma? I'm not far away, it sounds like something I'd like to attend.

Oh Wow! It's THIS weekend! Not sure that gives me enough time as I already have plans for this weekend. I may see if I can change them but if not - Dang! Maybe next year.

Back