For Sale Literature: NOS Owner's, shop manuals, brochures, part books,post cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any mopar ignition parts books?

1976 & 1977 Chrysler Data and Paint/Trim Books.

Thanks. Need ignition stuff and Prestolite part numbers.

I have lots of literature from the 1930s up to the present and loads of C Body items and most of it is NOS. About 3,000 different so will not list what I have here.

What do you need? Year and model please and will let you know what I have.
You're not closing up shop, are you?

I have lots of literature from the 1930s up to the present and loads of C Body items and most of it is NOS. About 3,000 different so will not list what I have here.

What do you need? Year and model please and will let you know what I have.

TSBs
PIBs
Factory letters to dealers
Basically, any factory to dealer or consumer technical or sales related materials less brochures.

62-80.

1973 imperial
TSBs
PIBs
Factory letters to dealers
Basically, any factory to dealer or consumer technical or sales related materials less brochures.

I'd likewise be interested in any of the same stuff as 69 Coronet which would apply to a '73 Imperial but he gets first pick as he asked first.

I have the photos, press releases, postcards, parts and service manuals as well as the paint color and upholstery folder, dealer information folder, brochures and owners manual/accessories booklet, and the only 73 advertisement I can find. If there's anything in your collection of stuff that's different please let me know.

1976 & 1977 Chrysler Data and Paint/Trim Books.

Thanks Marty! I did receive your PM. I already have all of the rest of the books. I just needed the 76/77 Chrysler books to complete my library.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back