Local Mopar gathering

BB A bodies are great.. I have had four 1968 383 Darts thru the years..
Still have one just it no longer has a 383 in it.... :D

This car was more about saving it and getting it back on the road. The owner did it himself and wasn't worried about details, I am an A-Body person first and the 67 Barracuda is my primary love. Close the hood and this is a good 10' car, I couldn't look at too long but a 383 Barracuda is rare.

Alan

This is a very nice car, under the hood is just as nice. He is a regular and I have seen it at different shows. I have some pictures under the hood somewhere

I'd love to see the underhood shots. This "Sportone", two tone was a rare option in 61. I'd like to see the cut lines in the door jambs and with the deck lid open if possible. I plan on doing the same thing on my 61 convertible. Probably use the 61 Emerald green, or a darker teal on mine.
Thanks for posting.
Will.

Was this in Lompoc? I`ll be at Morro Bay.

This is in Grover Beach, I'll let you know when the next one is if you are interested. It is an open event your car (and some food!) is your ticket in.
It is an informal gathering with no set schedule.

Alan

Please let me know when the next gathering is. I`ll bring the Newport and my wifes new Charger. She would enjoy showing off her car.

Back