For Sale Look out for Scam Seller - 63 Chrysler Imperial Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparts Man

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hot Classic Deals.com has been advertising a 63 red Chrysler imperial convertible for sale stating it is in NY. Asking $29,950. Car looks awesome. Too bad doesn't exist. I e-mailed the "sales rep" and someone returned my call. Sent me 30 pics of a gorgeous car. I offered him 27,500 and he said he would take it. He would e-mail me paperwork. Next day I e-mailed and said I would have someone come to inspect car. Never heard a word again from them even though I called and e-mailed them for days. Went on BBB and found out that they also used the name Enterprise Classic Cars before this name and complaints were filed. One guy sent $10,000 for a Vette and never saw the Vette or the 10 grand. Be careful - this place and the rep Mr. Rosso are scam artists and are stiil posting the 63 Imperial on Trovit Cars and other sites. It was still "up for sale" today!!

Showing the ad helps immensely.

Hot Classic Deals

PicsArt_11-12-08.23.55.jpg

Isn't that show room in Germany or somewhere else in Europe? It looks familiar.

Isn't that show room in Germany or somewhere else in Europe? It looks familiar.

Yup and they(European Dealer) sent a message saying they had the car up for sale so I guess the scam guys photo chopped it or just took their pics and put it up for sale here in the US hoping to get someone to send them cash and then never sending the car as they never had it!!

Just to let you know, they are still showing it on Trovit. Also a 1960 Plymouth Fury Convert that in one ad they ask 29 grand and in the next ad right below asks 9 grand. Unreal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back