Looking for a Chrysler 2 door Coupe

canuck62

Reaction score
Hi all.
I know we are all probably looking for the same thing.

I'm looking for a Chrysler 2 door Coupe. ('69-73)
Must be capable driving across the state(s). Not needing much repair.
I've posted some nice ones that I've seen online.
If you have one, or are close to some that we have seen on the forum, please message me privately.
Looking at a budget around $10,000 (give or take)
Wayne

When you say Chrysler, do you mean, anything Newport, New Yorker, 300 or Imperial?

All the above, except Imperial. I have nothing against them. The others are more sentimental. Owned by three generations in my family.

His Card below his name says Canada.
According to the member map, he is in southern Alberta, just east of Calgary

upload_2018-8-8_9-58-33.png

Whatcha selling Grant??

Nothing of my own, just trying to help out a fellow I've purchased a couple other Newports from. His sons friend bought the car by making payments then decided he didn't like it. I'm not too into sedans, love the four door hardtops, otherwise I'd snap it up, even though I don't have room. It's relatively rust free. Sorry no pics. I'm not going to go too far out of my way to help sell this car, however if anyone reading this is interested, I can ask him to send me some. It may take a while though, car is out of town, he is in town and often out of town working.

Thank you for your reply. I am looking for a 2 door coupe.

Yeah, I did notice that, just thought I'd throw it out there. Stick to your guns. You should probably take Big Block up on his offer before I do, that is one sweet ride. Please buy it so I don't "have" to.

Hey "Big Block" I got a '77 NYB coupe in Ontario 2 years ago and it came from Alberta....It still has the "University of Calgary" sticker on the rear bumper. I'd like to find a new decal for that university of that time frame.

Back