Looking for a Clock.....

...For my 1970 300. Any Idea who might have one?
I likely have a 69 Fury III clock, but it is in the car (I have a good one on the bench).
I need to pull the dash out and put the good one in.
If that works and you’re willing to wait a month or two, until I pull it, you can PM me and we can strike a deal.

I likely have a 69 Fury III clock, but it is in the car (I have a good one on the bench).
I need to pull the dash out and put the good one in.
If that works and you’re willing to wait a month or two, until I pull it, you can PM me and we can strike a deal.
I'm 99% sure the Fury clock is not right for the 300.

Most who have an operable clock aren't willing to let them go because so few remain in working condition. There are a couple of places that can repair them and upgrade them to quartz movement Mopar Instrument Clusters Restored and Rebuilt or ttps://www.instrumentclusters.com/clock-repair or battery power. Your best bet is to find a NOS clock or buy a used one and have it upgraded.

I guess a 1971 clock is different. Someone offered a 71 Newport clock. Maybe only 69 and 70 are right?

If the car came without a clock, are the fasteners there to install one, or do i have to figure that out as well?

I guess a 1971 clock is different. Someone offered a 71 Newport clock. Maybe only 69 and 70 are right?

If the car came without a clock, are the fasteners there to install one, or do i have to figure that out as well?
Here's what you do... Download the parts manual Parts Manuals – MyMopar and verify part numbers.

If you also get the 70 accessory manual, it will show the part numbers for your car and you'll see a 69 and 70 Chrysler use the same clock. The parts manual (70/71) shows different part numbers for 70 versus 71. That's not surprising because the 71 instrument cluster is slightly different than the 70.

So, a 69 or 70 Chrysler clock will fit.

The clock in my '70 300. I might have a pic of it out of the dash... somewhere...

1650317412077.png

eBay clock... Obviously different.

1650317838974.png

That eBay clock doesn't fit ALL those cars.

The clock in my '70 300. I might have a pic of it out of the dash... somewhere...

View attachment 526681

eBay clock... Obviously different.

View attachment 526682

That eBay clock doesn't fit ALL those cars.
Then there's an electric Ebay clock that shape for $85. You have to get at the backside to set time, which seems like no fun. Rather be able to touch a knob.

I have one in a 69 NewYorker dash -I will get photos tomorrow

This is my wife's ePay listing. It would be cheaper dealing direct with me.

We restore factory clocks, in our 'spare time'
1650329549223.png

Back