looking for a radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

imperial

Reaction score
Contact seller
I just bought a 1970 chrysler new yorker and a previous owner put in a more modern stereo and I have decided that needs to go away, so, I am looking for the correct am/fm radio for my car.

Unless you are looking for a non-stereo am/fm radio, the only 1970 stereo radio for the Imperial was with an 8 track only - so the instrument cluster bezel would need to be cut for the tape portion of the radio. The only am/fm non-tape radio for the 1970 model was made by Delco and as noted, was non-stereo with searchtune. That bezel was completely different from the other radios too. But a 1971 am/fm stereo from a Chrysler would fit right in the bezel for the am only radio in 1970, and may be the best way to go for you, as offered above.
Steve

If your still looking i have a 70 new yorker im parting out not sure of the working condition of the radio but i can check it if your intersted

677004, sorry for the late reply,I am interested in the radio if it still works and if you still have it.

No problem ill check it tomorrow or wednesday and let you know, i figured you probably found one haha but yeah i still got it

I have a bunch of radios .. what does the one you are looking for look like and does it say Imperial on the face? If so I don't have it but have a bunch of other radios for C and B bodies.

I have a bunch of radios .. what does the one you are looking for look like and does it say Imperial on the face? If so I don't have it but have a bunch of other radios for C and B bodies.

Bryan do you have an AM/FM that looks like this?

66acp4.jpg

66acp4.jpg

Sorry but I don't Mike.

Most of mine are 68 - 70 B, a couple E bodies, and 68, and 69 and later C bodies, also some Truck / Dippy etc later corporate radios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back