Looking for car inspection company recommendation in Prescott, AZ

halfafish

Reaction score
Howdy folks. I'm looking long distance at a B-body located in Prescott, AZ. I'd like to find a company that does classic car inspections in that part of the world. Prescott being fairly small, I'm guessing this might have to come out of Phoenix to get the job done.

The only ones I can find searching on-line are the Lemon Squad, Carsonline.com, and Phoenix Car Inspections. The first two appear to be on-line brokers that use other folks to do the inspections. Phoenix Car Inspections appears to be run by the owner.

Does anyone have experience with these or other inspection services?

Correct, I'm looking for an inspection company to do this. IIRC Prescott is about 100 miles from Phoenix.

I used Lemon Squad in 2019 when I bought a 2004 Buick and was quite satisfied with them. They did the inspection within a couple of days and sent the report almost immediately. I got a 1.5 page checklist & report and more than 100 photos of the car.

Really the only thing I could say negatively is that they missed the fact that the heated seat & rear defoster were not working, however in each case, pushing the button did cause the indicator light to work, so it was not immediately obvious that there was an issue.

Thanks for all the info folks. Looks like the Lemon Squad is the way to go. I'm doing an in-person check, then will have them do a detailed inspection afterwards.

Back