Looking for period correct or OEM front vinyl floor mat, C body

I'd recommend taking a site wide "poll" to see who might be interested. Usually with this kind of thing, there's a "minimum economic order quantity" you need to reach before it's worth having someone do a run. This (in general) worked wonders onceuponatime with the Imperial Club (rotors for Budd disc brake systems) and led to long-term better availability. No idea what that might be like for rubber mats, but it might be worth asking.

I'd recommend taking a site wide "poll" to see who might be interested. Usually with this kind of thing, there's a "minimum economic order quantity" you need to reach before it's worth having someone do a run. This (in general) worked wonders onceuponatime with the Imperial Club (rotors for Budd disc brake systems) and led to long-term better availability. No idea what that might be like for rubber mats, but it might be worth asking.
Can you help in getting that set up? I'm new to the site. I have photos of the mat to be used

Can you help in getting that set up? I'm new to the site. I have photos of the mat to be used

Count me in for a couple in black.

I remember seeing plenty of clear matts in cars when I was a car jockey at the local Chrysler dealer way back in time.

I have a full width front mat with Chrysler parts" stamped into it that is intact that can be used to make a repro, if anyone is interested? I tried to paint it black using tire paint but it remained sticky indefinitely also probably won't be using it in my car.
Where are you at?

Hello,

I've been looking for a vinyl floor mat for my 73 Imperial. The kind that is one piece and goes up and over the transmission hump. I'd like to get one in black, good condition, or possibly white. Do not need a branded mat, as long as it doesn't have a different brand on it.
Really just need the front but will take matching rear ones if available.

I think they used these types of mats at least back into the 67 models on all Chryslers.

Thanks!
What are they actually worth, I know they are worth something as my car appraiser went ga-ga over the fact I had factory car mats, at least the front one over the trans. tunnel in my 67 Newport.

I did not find a part number on the front mat but I do think they are period correct.
One tiny slit as shown.
IMG_3458.JPG
IMG_3458.JPG
IMG_3457.JPG
IMG_3456.JPG
IMG_3457.JPG
IMG_3456.JPG
IMG_3456.JPG

I am willing to part with this mat, a good power wash and it shouild look pretty nice.
If no one else has dibs, I am interested. Please PM me in that case? Snow White would be very happy with it -- nothing like a full-width mat for a bench-seater.

I have a full front one I would let go of... :)
As the saying goes,, make me an offer I can't refuse....

MAT11.jpg

MAT1.jpg

Dibs. I’ll pm this evening

Current modern pickup trucks, such as Ram are about 79 inches wide, about the same as a C-body. If you do an internet search
of: rubber pickup truck floor mats. Autozone and others carry black rubber full width universal over the hump mats

Current modern pickup trucks, such as Ram are about 79 inches wide, about the same as a C-body. If you do an internet search
of: rubber pickup truck floor mats. Autozone and others carry black rubber full width universal over the hump mats
Now THIS is a good tip...........

Detroit Muscle Technologies (DMT) might also be another candidate. They mainly make rubber parts.

I have a couple plain black rectangle ribbed floor mats that I got a NAPA years ago. Although on the small side, they are nice and simple and have a stock look.

View attachment 559591I love the look of these! Wish I could a set of these to put in the old 65 New Yorker

Back