For Sale Looking to trade or sell! 360 1989 Dodge Dakota-Looking for a 69-72 C-body

Status
Not open for further replies.

225WinchesterFan

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am really wanting a 69-72 C-body 2 door real bad! Would prefer one that has a muscle look to it. I really like the 70-71 cars. I have a 1989 Dodge Dakota with a 360 that I would be willing to trade. Would trade with the motor or without depending on car. Would also sell with motor or without. The truck has a Ford 9 inch rear with a posi and 3.89 gears. Running a 727 tranny. The motor is a LA bottom with the newer style magnum heads. Has less than 150 miles on it. A fellow I know on moparts built the motor for me. Has a 850 Thermoquad carb. Recent new exhaust. Any questions on the truck please ask. I am located in Ohio.

DSCF0737.jpg

DSCF0739.jpg

DSCF0740.jpg

DSCF0741.jpg

DSCF0742.jpg

If I were to trade or sell as a roller everything goes with the truck except motor. All lights work etc..DSCF0743.jpgDSCF0745.jpgDSCF0746.jpgDSCF0748.jpg

DSCF0743.jpg

DSCF0745.jpg

DSCF0746.jpg

DSCF0748.jpg

Have detailed under the hood some. Also have a bench seat for the truck and a extra hood. 1428785543965.jpg1428785522087.jpg

1428785543965.jpg

1428785522087.jpg

The one pic is of the motor being broken in. And the other is when I picked it up. I am currently running stock magnum valve covers.

Thanks! This is a fun little truck. I have just starting liking the C-bodies so much! The 70-71 just look nasty- in a good way to me. I think that style is one of the best.

I'm only in my 30's and have been taking a beating from my friends lol- why do you want one of those boats. I just like them.

I'd be really curious to see which member would actually part with their beloved C-body in a trade.

I know it isn't me. I'm more of a 60's truck guy anyway.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Thanks- this is a awesome site! I have been on moparts- forabodiesonly etc. But I have really learned a lot about the C-bodies from just reading on here. I just joined but have been reading for awhile. I know about the other models, but I basically didn't know anything about the C-bodies.

don't listen to them it is what you like .they don't pay your bill's and people will love to look at a big c-body cars at a show more then what they think is cool to look at. :eusa_wall:

Thanks- this is a awesome site! I have been on moparts- forabodiesonly etc. But I have really learned a lot about the C-bodies from just reading on here. I just joined but have been reading for awhile. I know about the other models, but I basically didn't know anything about the C-bodies.

:sSig_greetingsthor: ......... :welcome:.
Most mopar guys end up in a c body eventually. Then kick themselves for not making the switch earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back