For Sale Lots of Big Block parts and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling of most of my Chrysler big block parts and blocks. I want to sell all of it as ONE group of parts, versus selling piecemeal. I’ve had these stored for nearly 20 years, and I know I’m not going to do much with any of it. Here is a partial list of what I have for sale:

-One 440 bare block w/caps: 11/8/74, cast# 4006650. Bored .020
-Eight unmodified 440+4 cast intakes, years from ’69 – ‘75
-Three sets of heads – one pair 906 and two pair 452, all minus rocker shafts and arms, VGC
-One set of factory steel valve covers, and one set of factory chrome covers
-Three 8-3/4” 741 pumpkins, all with 2.94 non-SG gears
-Holley 0-1850 600 cfm vac sec, r/b years ago, so it does need freshening.
-One of each of the following: Water pump and housing, 440 std crank, balancer, windage tray, MP distributor for RB engine, various gaskets
-Several ’63 – ’68 air cleaner tops and 2-bbl bases, with two dual snorkel tops
-Two oil pans, your choice of 187, 933, and 402 (I’m keeping one)
-There are some other parts, but I don’t feel like compiling a complete list until there is a serious inquiry on the parts.

I want to trade straight-up for a Dodge pickup, year does not matter. Buyer arranges ALL pickup and delivery arrangements! I will not deliver, unless I get a screamin’ deal for everything. $2,000 is what I’m asking for all that is listed. The full price includes a few parts that I’m holding back and not listing in this ad.

Parts are in Oklahoma City, OK. PM me here ONLY if you are serious and have cash money or a Dodge truck in trade, thanks!

ALL parts are stored indoors in my shop in Oklahoma City, OK.

need 4 barrel air cleaner with dual snorkel has flat area between the snorkels. for 383 newport thanks steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back