For Sale Manual Mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.

67 300

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not sure what it fits but might be a mid 70's C Body? Maybe a F or G body like Volare Aspen? I am sure I got in a dealer buyout somewhere. It ahs light pitting and is much nicer in real life than the pictures show. My camera makes chrome look terrible. Head is tight and it will clean up nice for a driver type car. It just needs some polish. I can't read the casting number on the base so. Might be good for any application? 15.00 plus 10.00 postage. PP accepted. Just PM if interested.

DSCN4494.JPG

DSCN4495.JPG

DSCN4496.JPG

Is there an seven digit part number cast in the base. Get a magnifying glass or vary the lighting to help see it. Doesn’t look Chrysler product to me.

That looks like a RH mirror off a late '70s Nova, Skylark, Omega or Ventura. Very close to the mirror my son has on his 1976 Buick Skylark.

There is some number on the underside of the base. Its hard to se but I will try with a glass. or better lighting. It also has a date code on the glass of 4-DMI-7 if this helps. It looks like a Mopar date code but I am no expert.

All mirrors have date codes like that. I rode for hours upon hours reading the mirror date codes on my parents fomoco products. Young eyes can read those very easy. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back