commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=191011658109

64buickskylarkrestomodburgundy004_zpsf22776e3.jpg

Unfortunately............
classicsllc :rant:

Nice looking exterior and already bid higher than it should be.

It's on bringatrailer.com too. Interesting car, to be sure. I like.

Is that your favorite Florida seller, "Lakeland Lash"??? At least, his photos are more normal now and not so over-saturated!

That's Lakeland Lash's "Krylon" detailing - LOL

WTF is that? Oven liner?

The more I look at that car the more effed up it is.

Looks like those insulation mats some used here to cover the floor boards. Doesn't look right if mounted in a visible area and not sure if these have a proper fire resistance to be used in an engine compartment.

PERFECT.
Prepare your funds, Mark.
If you don't buy it, I may have to kill you.
And BK calls himself a Hippie. HAH!!

Last edited:
Dallas Cowboys colors. All wrong! I've always liked that PA-horn in the middle of the grille on these! Too funny. Neat cars, though.

I'll take the Cyclone.......but alas, nowhere near enough $$ and no place to put it, the car I was seriously trying to buy is on Ebay now because you can't find a damned garage around here.....but plenty of rat infested sheds and deadbeats who call an 18' garage 20' though. No, don't bother checking it with a tape, just assume.

Unbelievable........oh, and i've been looking around in gar windows, plenty of garages that are full of junk while their owners live in what appears to be squalor......

I owned a '64 Skylark convertible from '93 to '97. Opposite colors of this car, white exterior with a red interior. All stock of course, not modded like this one. It was just a nice old car and was an older restoration when I bought it but still quite nice. I wonder why this guy modified the rear view mirror to a modern glue-on type? These had it hung from a bracket that screwed into the roof. I replaced the underhood insulation pads on mine; they are a molded yellow fiberglass type material, available aftermarket. I always liked the look of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back