Mark Ballard

Welcome......nice cars.
Thank you. I'm just learning how to use this phone I'll get better.
Welcome....what is the back story on your car? Where did you get them, how long have you had them? Why is the 70 a Y91 car?
Thanks for the welcome. I'm just learning this phone so bear with me. I found the 70 setting under a tree in Bryan, TX about 11 yrs ago. It was delivered to a car show in New York in the spring of 1970 and sold there. I've got the paper work all the to TX. The 71 was sold new in Alvin, TX. It was hit by a logging truck in Conroe, Tx and spent 20 something years in a barn there. I've got paper work and a bunch of stories on this one. I've had it about 4 yrs.

Kenneth DeVries advises me that you are the proud owner of a 69 Dodge parts car.
If that is the case and it has "the light", I would be interested in buying it from you, as well as the chrome strip on the hood and the rear corner trim if its still available.

Love that convertible by the way - great colour.
I'm sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner. I thought I had, but I must have screwed up. I would prefer to trade parts if you have '69, '70, or '71 parts cars--ply mouths. My email address is Markballard88@yahoo.com. Let's discuss. My 69 Monaco has the round lite and the chrome you need. Thanks for your comments.

Oops, I haven't said hi and welcome! HI Mark, pleased to meet you. Its good to meet a fellow GT owner and look forward to seeing more of yours.

Welcome! from Colorado. Amazing and cool both of your cars are red,same color code? I'm partial to red cars also.Was that by design or just a coincidence?

Welcome! from Colorado. Amazing and cool both of your cars are red,same color code? I'm partial to red cars also.Was that by design or just a coincidence?
The convt just happened, then when I found the GT I really went after it since since it was EV 2 also.

Okay Mark, will do, I will add a link to the restoration thread on my car as well, it is only a couple of weeks off being finished I'm hoping.
Looking forward to seeing it. I'm planning on restoring a 70 GT I got years ago, but it is going to be a massive undertaking. Money and time.

Welcome Mark , very nice cars !!!
Current pictures of that unrestored GT are also welcome.....:thumbsup:

Actually he's has 2 1970 gts just got to decide which one we are gonna do first.

20160423_132052.jpg

20160423_132024.jpg

20160423_132013.jpg

Back