Mark Ballard

mark ballard

Reaction score
I'm the owner of the 1971 EV2 sport fury gt and the 1970 EV2 fury 3 convertible
image.jpg

I'm curious...owning both 1970 and 1971, do you have a preference in overall style? Early in my life I owned a '71 Sport Fury Coupe and later in life now with a '70 Fury III ex-squad. For me if both had hideaway headlights the 1970 bulge hood was neater than the '71 flat hood.

I'm curious...owning both 1970 and 1971, do you have a preference in overall style? Early in my life I owned a '71 Sport Fury Coupe and later in life now with a '70 Fury III ex-squad. For me if both had hideaway headlights the 1970 bulge hood was neater than the '71 flat hood.
I really like the 70 hood, grill, and tail lights better, but the 71 is my second favorite car overall.

Welcome....what is the back story on your car? Where did you get them, how long have you had them? Why is the 70 a Y91 car?

Welcome, which one are you taking to Carlisle this year? :poke:

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Love both of those cars and it appears you found an appropriate fella to put them both in proper order.

Kenneth DeVries advises me that you are the proud owner of a 69 Dodge parts car.
If that is the case and it has "the light", I would be interested in buying it from you, as well as the chrome strip on the hood and the rear corner trim if its still available.

Love that convertible by the way - great colour.

Back