May 12th, New vs. Old Drag Racing Event @ Lebanon Valley Dragway in West Lebanon, NY

FURYGT

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
• View topic - SuperCar Races presents, New vs Old, May 12 LVD NY

Essentially a race what you bring race for trophys event as part of the regular drag racing schedule that day. Heads up racing meaning a Pro-Tree, not bracket racing, true heads up racing with no handicap starts. While this event is part of the SuperCar Races series, your car does not have to be stock or stock appearing. After time trials, cars with close ET's will be matched up against each other (1 new vs 1 old is the goal) for a best 2 out of 3 races.

First timers will be coached on what to do. Warning - attending such an event can be addictive!

I hope to be there, possibly with the Flyin' Whale '66 300 but most likely with my stock appearing '68 Sport Fury with a 520" stroked 440 under the hood. This is if I can get a car on my trailer. I am battling some significant back trouble and hope that I am able to get the car tied down on the trailer (the problematic part, which requires getting under the back of the car once it is on the trailer).

Let me know if you have any questions. Lebanon Valley Dragway is 20 minutes off the exit on I-90 (aka Mass Pike) that is just past or just before the NY/MASS border.

Bill

I can meet you at the house, load up and unload ....reload and unload .

Back