Come out to Lebanon Valley Dragway on Saturday June 3, 2017

FURYGT

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
burnout at LVD.jpg
Mopars In Motion Club Members, and all vintage or modern musclecar owners; You’re Invited to the SuperCar Races American MuscleCar Racing New vs Old Event is Saturday June 3, 2017 at Lebanon Valley Dragway!!!

This will be the Only New Vs Old Race in 2017, so mark your calendars and save the date!

If you've ever thought about taking your new or vintage Mopar Musclecar down the quarter mile, or would like a club track day, here's your opportunity! MIM Club President Ralph Barbagallo invites you to join SuperCar Races American MuscleCar Racing for the SuperCar ShootOut New Vs Old Race at Lebanon Valley Dragway on Saturday June 3th. We've had a great turnout of MIM members (and others) over the past 3 years at the New vs Old Races, and everyone had a blast. It's a great time, you won't want to miss it! For more information, visit http://supercarraces.com/

You don't need to bring a MOPAR. Never been down the 1/4 mile buy always wanted to try it? This is the day to come. Lots of helpful tips for those who have never run down the track.

After some time trials, racers, one new era car and one vintage car will be paired up based on similar ET's for a best 2 out of 3 match race.

This is a blast. Come out and participate or just watch. Most street cars with street tires may not require the driver to wear a helmet (see track website for rules) although helmets are encouraged for safety. I plan on being there, weather permitting.

Bill

I have been looking forward to this event but that's not going to happen as I have the Shingles Virus, which is very painful so that is going to sideline me for this event.

Bill

Back