Anyone else heading up to Lebanon Valley this weekend for MOPAR weekend?

FURYGT

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Heading up there shortly with my '68 Sport Fury for a weekend of drag racing in the SuperCar Stock & Stock Appearing series. There will be a Mopar show and swap meet on Sunday. If you go, hunt me down. Look for my yellow '68 Sport Fury in the pits, stop by and say hello.

Lebanon Valley Dragway

Bill

I went last year and if we weren't expecting another grandchild any day now, we'd have gone up again. It's a nice little show.

Bill, last year I was there Saturday for the Mopar show and swap. Are you saying the Mopar event is Sunday only?

Dave,

Just catching up after being at the track all weekend. The weekend is/was billed as a MOPAR weekend but the car show was only on Sunday. There was a good number of vendors there both days and well over 100 show cars on Sunday. Any make could race on Saturday and the place was packed with race cars on Saturday. Less than a half dozen C Bodies in the show. I have not been to this show in 5 - 6 years and was impressed with the turnout.

The track was only fair for traction. Ran some high 13's at almost 100 MPH on Sunday.

Then I'm glad I didn't go. I'd have to go on Saturday and would have been disappointed

Sad I missed this, but with the move and the Monaco being in no condition to make it quite that far, it just wasn't in the cards this year.

Back