May 22nd - 2016 Mega Mopar Action Series at Maple Grove Raceway

Rob_Mopar

Reaction score
Sunday May 22nd is the 2016 Mega Mopar Action Series at Maple Grove Raceway.

Any questions please contact Jason Leber - jleber@maplegroveraceway.com

Maple Grove Raceway
30 Stauffer Park Ln, Mohnton, PA 19540
(610) 856-9200

mega2016-792x1024.jpg

Event Schedule

Mopars VS the world Nostalgia Stock/Super Stock Rules

Hemi Super Stock

Thanks,
Rob McCall
President, Delaware Valley Mopar Association, 2000-2015

A bump for this.... I plan on going again this year. Very few c bodies but a growing show that needs support.

With the rumors of Mopar Actions demise will this event be able to continue?

one of the editors posted on moparts there is 1 more issue and thats it

Ive been reading that thread from the start .....This confuses me a little
"As the result of announcement of Harris Publications shutting down Mopar Action, Cliff Gromer (MA Editor) and Roland Osborne have been in serious discussions regarding the ongoing editorial package of MA loved by so many Mopar enthusiasts… As of this writing, after long and thoughtful discussions with advertisers, newsstand consultants, and editorial staff, Chrysler Power will joyfully fulfill all remaining MA subs exposure, advertising contracts and editorial calendar… continuing the very successful MA newsstand circulation presence under the Chrysler Power bipad (required by current newsstand policies)…
We are all extremely excited to see these longtime friends, Cliff & Roland, bringing their passion for the Mopar enthusiast community together, teaming up through print, internet and social media to continue to promote ALL THINGS MOPAR!!!
For immediate release…"

last time roland shut down i got screwed out of 2 yea rsubscrption he will never see another dime from me

Thats an unfortunate chance you take with any subscription ..Ive gotten away from magazines though I do enjoy them.

and then he starts a new magazine has the balls to send me info. screw him

No....they moved to this date, a month earlier to give it some distance from Carlisle. .. I think a mistake. They keep moving around the Englishtown show too and the draw is weak.

Back