May need to sell our 71 300

Now, if the OP would simply change the title of this thread to read “May need to sell our 71 Challenger”, you’d be all set!

Can’t say I remember for sure, but my Challenger was not the most comfortable ride. However, the legs had no problem stretching out. Then again, I’m only 5’ 8”.
:lol:

So Matt......

What is the BIN price you are thinking???
I do have an idea what it’s worth but I’m not ready to price it like that yet.
I can be too far away from the pedals in the Imp, in the Challenger I have to make sure my right leg makes it under the steering wheel before my arss is planted on the seat or it’s an awkward squeeze and I certainly can’t straighten my legs.

I wish you good luck in the sale Matt.

Despite Scandinavia the European interest in E-body Convertibles is comparably minor.
Most people down here want "huge" American cars.
So the unless like Fuselage C-bodies you will have a higher demand from the northern US compared to European Mainland.

Carsten

Wow this thread went off the rails. Good luck Matt if you decide to sell it. I will let my buddy know you might be selling. He has been itching for a Mopar but a c-body won't fit in his garage

Matt, I just seen a 70 Plum Crazy White Interior/Vinyl Top Challenger R/T with a crate injected 360 with a Shaker Hood sell on Mecum today for $26k. Sold at the 3 hour 25 minute mark.

Matt, I just seen a 70 Plum Crazy White Interior/Vinyl Top Challenger R/T with a crate injected 360 with a Shaker Hood sell on Mecum today for $26k. Sold at the 3 hour 25 minute mark.
That’s depressing...but thanks.

Apples and oranges....yours is original and not Plum Crazy. The market is pretty saturated with f’d up e bodies painted FC7, IMHO.

That's what this guy had to say about that...

IMG_3538.JPG

IIRC, yours has ac, correct? Having owned an R/T with the 383, my personal preference is the 340 in these cars. Handling and just enough power was the best of both worlds. They far and few between these days. I think you will do better based on the uniqueness.

Matt where was you restoration thread on the Challenger? I looked for it and couldn't find it, I know I am not crazy on this.

IIRC, yours has ac, correct? Having owned an R/T with the 383, my personal preference is the 340 in these cars. Handling and just enough power was the best of both worlds. They far and few between these days. I think you will do better based on the uniqueness.
Yes, mine is an ac car too. I have all the parts but have not put them on as they need to be modernized or whatever. I have no interest in ac.

Damn nice car Matt, E body was the search word I was missing. Trying to get my buddy to buy your car. He started a tradition of a big purchase every 5 years starting when he was 40. He turned 52 this year, too late or way too early. I think it will be any easy sale for someone in the market for one. Good luck.

Back