May we never forget ! 911

Ironwolf

Reaction score

Just a moment of remembrance of all those who we have lost.

th

th

september-9-11-attacks-anniversary-ground-zero-world-trade-center-pentagon-flight-93-firefighters-rescuing_40008_610x343.jpg

firefighters.jpg

ground-zero-september-11-2001-29122385-500-375.jpg

Homepage_Remembering-September-11th1.jpg

69748_4424090652435_978657956_n-praying-eagle.jpg

The tyrant got what he wanted and the moment of silence is not only to honor those lost but to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Matt,
I hope that you are right, but unfortunately too many American's are very forgetful. The middle eastern cultures are not nearly as forgetful as we are.

When I was in the Air Force I got to know an intelligence guy pretty well. Here's his short explanation of the history of 9/11.

History of 9/11: September 11th is the anniversary of the day when King Jan Sobieski, riding at the head of a Christian Army, stopped the forward advance of a Turkish Muslim Army at the Battle of Vienna. From that point on, Islam retreated out of Central Europe into its current geographic boundaries. The day was September 11, 1684.

That doesn't seem like much of an explanation I know, but when you consider that they don't forget much of anything and what better way to celebrate your losses than to hit your enemy hard.

There's a new war going on and it's on our own turf.
The horror of 9/11 means nothing to too many people here in the U.S.
All they want is government assistance.

I was only 7 at the time, i wish i was older at the time to fully grasp what was going on.

Too many people have reverted to a 9/10 mindset. The behaviors of governments and far too many politicians and individuals these days is simply appalling.

We have elected officials that cant bring themselves say we are under attack. the lesson of Neville Chamberlain is lost on them

Who is it that is attacking us Rwc?

53 Ryder, do your grandkids remember 12/7? How bout 2/15, 6/25 or 8/2? They will undoubtedly forget all of them. Sad.

I will remember 9/11 as the day our country was handed over to the global industrial military complex that Eisenhower warned his nation about in his farewell address. Fourteen years of perpetual war, without congressional approval or an end in sight. Sad.

Lets not forget the heros on flight 93 they fought back. I felt really inspired after reading about them...

Who is it that is attacking us Rwc?

53 Ryder, do your grandkids remember 12/7? How bout 2/15, 6/25 or 8/2? They will undoubtedly forget all of them. Sad.

I will remember 9/11 as the day our country was handed over to the global industrial military complex that Eisenhower warned his nation about in his farewell address. Fourteen years of perpetual war, without congressional approval or an end in sight. Sad.

....hard to argue with that!

I'm still pissed about 1812.

Do any patriots here remember when they changed the "original" Coca-Cola formula to "New Coke"? I do.

Now that's a good reason for a war!!!

Naw,.....this sums EVERYTHING up.

Remember Bin-Laden,...the SAUDI guy who is responsible for 9/11????

The Saudi Bin-Laden Family?

Who's kissing who?

Who's kidding who???????????

bush 1.jpg

bush.jpg

Back