Meet Ginger!

I like your car. It's going to kill you to wait for nice weather to get her out. What is the actual color name or do you know? It looks alot like my '66 300, which is called saddle bronze, color code YY1. I love the color and am in ther process of repainting mine. I have a lot of small issues with the body and paint and the only way to resolve is to repaint. It will remain the same color.

By the way I was in your city this past summer for a wedding and it was our first visit. We had a wonderful time and looking forward to a return visit in the future.

I'm 99% sure the color is Bronze Metallic, but I'll check for the actual code when I get out to the garage next.

Boston can be a wonderful place in the summer--not as much fun mid-winter, though! Glad you enjoyed your visit.

Nice, nice find. I always liked that tail light and dash treatment. Almost looks like a Fusie in the back half, from the side, while the front is flatter looking which was also seen in 1973. Almost a preview of coming years in a way.

Ginger, (perfect name for her), is a beauty. She must drive like a dream..... I vote for white walls on her too.

I like your car. It's going to kill you to wait for nice weather to get her out. What is the actual color name or do you know? It looks alot like my '66 300, which is called saddle bronze, color code YY1. I love the color and am in ther process of repainting mine. I have a lot of small issues with the body and paint and the only way to resolve is to repaint. It will remain the same color.

By the way I was in your city this past summer for a wedding and it was our first visit. We had a wonderful time and looking forward to a return visit in the future.

Ooops, I was wrong! The color is "medium copper metallic" (TT1).

Back