Midland Michigan Floods

Interesting videoblog. Have fun figuring out who to sue. I assume the hydro dam is the one just south of M-10. Drove M-10 right through there for thirty years on way up to my cottage. Always liked the look of Sanford Lake as I blew by on the freeway. Nice location between Clare and Midland. Often detoured through Midland with those beautiful parks to a favorite food stop. Truly a disaster to that area.

I'm in the area north of where the dam failed right now. We received flooding that the old timers up here haven't seen in 50 years.

That record flooding is what caused the Edenville dam to fail.

Our house only got water in the crawl space, as we are on the river but high up.

It is a major league **** show right now. Most people weren't in a floodplain, and had no flood insurance. It was a life changing event for many.

The governor blessed all the people leaving their houses and relocating, but reminded everyone to practice safe social distancing. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
This is a picture of the front yard, the river is supposed to be in the back......

AhsBJQQ153lsmCx9NbmoEGjK8Rm224nk2FseaDhiwU1BPTZ3pu9_w90hbwpQc8fduas0ELPid&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

Back