Military to allow "undocumented immigrants" to serve

MAVNI is not a new program suddenly opening military service up to potentially dangerous foreign nationals, however. Started in 2008 under the administration of President George W. Bush, the initiative recruits individuals who emigrated to the U.S. with their parents before the age of 16; specifically, it now targets persons approved under the 2012 Deferred Action for Child Arrivals Act (DACA). The goal of MAVNI is to locate and enroll people with specialized skills, particularly highly valued medical and linguistic skills, for military service to the U.S.

bushdog.jpg

I don't like the current administration any more than you do but let's keep the facts straight. More smoke and mirrors gentlemen, just more smoke and mirrors.

bushdog.jpg

Nothing wrong with putting about 11 million illegals in the army--give tham about 3 days training take them to afganistan and give them each a knife and spear and say go to it--if nothing else they will burn up alot of ammo on them and in a matter of months our budget will be balanced because our welfare will decrease by billions and billions and we can close hundreds of schools and alot of prisons.

MAVNI is not a new program suddenly opening military service up to potentially dangerous foreign nationals, however. Started in 2008 under the administration of President George W. Bush, the initiative recruits individuals who emigrated to the U.S. with their parents before the age of 16; specifically, it now targets persons approved under the 2012 Deferred Action for Child Arrivals Act (DACA). The goal of MAVNI is to locate and enroll people with specialized skills, particularly highly valued medical and linguistic skills, for military service to the U.S.

View attachment 38962

I don't like the current administration any more than you do but let's keep the facts straight. More smoke and mirrors gentlemen, just more smoke and mirrors.

Yes, the military has a need for them....

The Ft Hood terrorist comes to my mind.

When a certain Democratic president visited us at APG in the 90's....we had to check everyone's weapon to make sure no one had a loaded weapon when he arrived. We were on a live fire range! We are the Army..... why the F did he come and waste our time? BS photo op to show him with the troops when he was accused of being disrespectful to the troops.... again.

When a certain Democratic president visited us at APG in the 90's....we had to check everyone's weapon to make sure no one had a loaded weapon when he arrived. We were on a live fire range! We are the Army..... why the F did he come and waste our time? BS photo op to show him with the troops when he was accused of being disrespectful to the troops.... again.
Everytime I see Obama with military people EVERYONE is smiling. Not one grim face. I don't get that. I guess all the dissenters are "uninvited"?

If you want to destroy your career.... don't smile or clap when he is around.

Weren't there some pics a long time ago of someone (I forget who) doing some bogus photo ops and in the background the service men/women slipped in some middle finger salutes?

Posted via Topify on Android

There was a picture years ago with a soldier and Hillary that he was flashing a signal for distress/torture.

Let's not forget the large number of generals and admirals that the O has purged from the services, as well as the O-3s RIF'd from the Army recently.

Let's not forget the large number of generals and admirals that the O has purged from the services, as well as the O-3s RIF'd from the Army recently.

A bunch of 03's got their pink slips from Obama while they were in Afghanistan.... what a kick in the face!

Back