SOLD Mine- 2005 Dodge Magnum R/T 5.7 HEMI Station Wagon. $5,500

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guarantee there are several roads in my area that are not on that Nav system. Only real solution is to have an audio store install an integrated unit with the capability of updates for at least a decade.

The factory unit in my '14 Passat was updated a few months ago to the tune of a $120 SD card. Two new toll roads in my area are not on it. Which is kinda funny, because when you drive either, it shows you literally driving cross-country!

Great car Eric....I suspect it will be sold in 5 days. I would need to sell one of mine to move that in. I have shared your post to others as well. Love the color. You took great care of it for sure.

Great car Eric....I suspect it will be sold in 5 days. I would need to sell one of mine to move that in. I have shared your post to others as well. Love the color. You took great care of it for sure.

Thank you Ron, I do have 3 potential buyers on the line as we speak. One from Facebook Marketplace is supposed to come look at it this weekend, the 2nd is Patrick from the forum here, and the 3rd is from the ForBBodiesOnly site. The color is one of my favorites. Thank you for sharing my post with others as well, damn I wish you had said something earlier like that because I probably would of asked you to share our 67 VIP 4-door hardtop with others as well because that too was for sale. That car is now gone though.

I love the color too except for the price and the fact that it's a Tricoat. I spent around $400 in material just to paint the roof and good on mine.

Way late .. to the thread, and the pursuit of this one cuz of stuff in the queue in front of it.

Untitled34.png

Yeah, I got buses to do, but this one is still tempting -- always wanted a HEMI Magnum but never did and then they went EOP.

I cannot (allow myself to that is) buy but i am certain it will do well for your stepfather.

Darn fine car. hope it finds a good home.

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back