missing motor, back window,driveshaft, but mostly all there!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was one in Vineland, on a lot, I drove it, they wanted about ten grand. I passed, that was about 1993.

Just after I bought my 69 sport fury rag in 1988 a Challenger convertible was in the local paper for 5995.00, Orange white top, white interior. A week later I saw that car driving up Kings Highway in Mt Ephraim with four girls in it.......

Nice cars are chick magnets for sure! LOL!

I never saw that car again...

There was a 69 polara convertible at a service station two miles away. Appeared one day, gone the next, never saw that one again either

Ya never know what'll pop up at service stations every now and then. I know exactly what part of KingsHwy in Mt. Ephraim your talking about. I always keep the "side vision" on when driving by places like that. Never know when you'll see something parked in the back or along the side wall. I saw a 70' Superbee a few years ago for sale in that area. It was raggedy and flogged, but a Superbee nonetheless. I should have stopped but it was on the other side of the highway.

There's an orange 69 1/2 A12 RR at a machine shop that is usually out running around by this time of the year. I'm sure with all the rain it hasn't been out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back