Monaco Wheels

Marian

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time find wheels for the car. We may have to use the ones we have. Just bought new tires from coker and they are having a hard time figuring out what wheels will fit on my car. Perhaps someone can give me guidance. I going with the original ply tires. The old wheels are 14 x 6 bolt pattern is 5 x 4 1/2. I will be using the original 13 1/2" spinner hubcaps which need to pop on to wheel.

Last edited:
I just put 225 75 15 s on my 68 fury yesterday. on a 15x7 rim -6 offset. 5 on 4.5. tell them to call the oldest car person they know.... we ended up calling 2 parts stores and finally a guy that used to work at discount tire. when the last guy said something about the skirts not fitting with a certain wheel (and I had not said anything about skirts) I knew we found the right guy. I think the stock rim is 3.75 backspace. old dude on the phone said 0 offset would be ideal.

.. I just realized,, you said you are keeping the 14"s...try a boat / trailer wheel... make sure its rated strong enough for land barges....

Back