Moog K7003 and K7005 Lower Ball Joint Assembilies

Status
Not open for further replies.

shovel55

Reaction score
Contact seller
These are new in the box and fit all the 65-73 C Body Mopars.These are not usually sold in parts stores but can be specially ordered.

K-7003.JPG

K-7003R.JPG

K-7005.JPG

K-7005R.JPG

Moog K7003 and K7005

Hi no just one left and one right 2 total

250.00 for the left and right and am located in Charles City Va

anyone interested throw me out some offers.I wanna sell these would rather someone here in the forum get them.If no interest then flea bay they go.

K7003 and K7005 Ball Joint Assemblies

200.00 for the pair thats over 100.00 cheaper then anywhere you can get them last chance or flea bay as much as I hate putting them on there.

Do you still have these? If so are they for a disc or drum brakes?

back up for sale 200.00 and I will cover the shipping

Disrespectful response....

Do take notice that the ones illustrated use MOOG # s, but are in an old school "off brand" box (I believe they say "Ramco").

I have American made K7003 & K7005 == ALL THE TIME ==
and will offer them to any fellow For C Bodies Only Members for $ 89 each Call me --

Gee Craig.... don't ya think it's kinda "LOW DOWN" to sabatoge another members thread with lower prices....?

Why not just start a new thread...? That would be the courtious thing to do..... Just saying.
:soapbox:

Last edited:
Do take notice that the ones illustrated use MOOG # s, but are in an old school "off brand" box (I believe they say "Ramco").

I have American made K7003 & K7005 == ALL THE TIME ==
and will offer them to any fellow For C Bodies Only Members for $ 89 each Call me --

Gee Craig.... don't ya think it's kinda "LOW DOWN" to sabatoge another members thread with lower prices....?

Why not just start a new thread...? That would be the courtious thing to do..... Just saying.
:soapbox:

I for one TOTALLY agree with your assessment bluefury361... totally our of order imo. For shame Craig, not hard to create your own add instead of boogering up someone elses? wow is all I can politely say

Kernel

Hi thanks guys and I for one agree.I have called this guy and he has somewhat of a bogus message on his answering machine so I would not buy a nut and bolt from the guy.I also will say these are made by Moog not that this idiot knows what he is talking about its right on the back of the box same as the moog box but at any rate dude make up your own thread or do you not know how to do that and also I will beat this guys prices on these parts or and other parts I have sorry to ramble guys but very unprofessional this guy is.

Rare parts is there own brand. If you go to the autoparts store and tell them you want a lower ball joint for a 1971 dodge polara. They will look up the rare parts brand. They took over the market when company's like Moog trw, ect stopped making the obsolete parts for our c bodies. I'am just trying to pass on the info that I learned when searching for my 1968 fury's front end parts. http://www.rareparts.com/

yes another guy from the peanut gallery on my ad exactly right what brand are they I know what mine are MOOG dummy and no not busted you are and as far as price goes I can beat that 84.00 dollar price How ya like me now,LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back