Moog

Omni

Reaction score
Good Evening All
Now that the snow has arrived (it was in the mid70's two days ago), The Party Barge is in dry dock getting some much need attention.
Steering and brakes are the first things on the agenda. Brakes are receiving all new hardware and the steering/suspensions wear parts are being looked at for wear. I plan of having Steer & Gear go through the gear box to renew it and to hopefully remove some of the play. They offer 4 choices of re manufacturing from Stock to Rally.
Anyway, my question centers around the pitman arm. So far I have been able to score NOS Moog (USA made) parts such as bushings, ball joints and tie rod ends. The pitman arm appears to be tight so I am on the fence about replacing it. On the other hand now is the perfect time as the gear box is out.
My question is: What is the Moog Pitman Arm Part Number for a '65 Newport w/Power steering?
I do not want to bother Craig (Mobileparts) as he has his hands full with convalescing.
Thanks to All who respond.
Omni

@mobileparts - Craig's convalescence is in part all about getting back in the saddle.

Why not let him tell you if he is able to help.s
Rich / Omni,
I have the Pitman Arm --- in stock --- and I can ship you one if you need it --- not super fast like normal --- but I have two friends whom I have given the keys to my place, to help me in this manner.....
(Also, to get my merchandise the heck out of there --- God forbid I were to expire --- so it doesn't get inherited by the state !!!! )

Every Purple moon, one pops up on sleaze bay, but sometimes the price is absurd.... Last time, I saw one on sleaze bay, it had a $ 299.95 price tag.... About 6 months ago...

The old TRW number was 18757... The old MOOG number was K7074.... And, of course, I have them memorized, because my catalogs are 40 miles away from where I am, presently.....

And, speaking of PURPLE, did anyone enjoy the greatest game in N F L history yesterday ???
VIKINGS 33 Bills 30 .... VIKINGS climb to 8 - 1 ....

Stephan Diggs' catch rivaled the OBJ catch as a giant for best catch ever --- for a half an hour --- until Justin Jefferson's 33 yard catch on 4th and 18 !!!

I was tempted to do cartwheels up the hallway after that crazy win !!! (Not yet....)

Back