Mopar Movies

This is all really neat stuff, from looking at that website's offerings. Probably more precise to find on a DVD rather than sitting and sifting through the multitude of YouTube videos of such (been there, done that, many times!).

Always neat to look at the '50s-'60s television ads! Lots of Glamour and Theatrics in many of them. Well before all television ads had to be limited to 60 seconds, total. Some, as the '50s Oldsmobile tv ads, were somewhat serialized, year to year, with the same presenters and similar formats. In the '55 Chevrolet ads, interesting to count how many times they used "MotoRamic" in the script. Or the way a municipal worker looks very admiringly upon a new Thunderbird (of the earlier '60s?) as one drives by. And, of course, many Chrysler products had more dynamic scenarios where they were MOVING rather than profiling.

Enjoy!
CBODY67

I seen a movie 20 years ago, It was probably 30 yrs old then. It was called "The Outfit" it had a ton of Chryslers. It had to be intentional. Too many to be a coincidence. Maybe James Caan was in it.

Check the www.carimda.com website. Car Internet Movie Database Searchable by car name. TV shows, movies, etc.

CBODY67

I thought that I had seen it all until I came upon the YouTube channel 'Car Chase Wonderland'. Unreal.

Where the lad has learned of and obtained all those old and obscure movies is anyone's guess...

There are LOTS of clips of various movies on that channel! Some of the Euro clips are pretty neat to watch and had many USA cars in them.

CBODY67

My 15 minutes of fame , wagon was used in a Viper commercial. :D

There`s a Formal starting its presence at around 14 seconds. Looks like a 74-75 Imperial due to the trunk lock cover.
BTW, congrats for the fame!

Back