Moparfest 2016?

So what gives with the "eye shadow" treatment on this one... Is that chrome vinyl?
p1010354-jpg.89421

And $150 for a set would be a great price... And you beat Graham to this set.
p1010317-jpg.89420

I know wrong end of the universe...

I've got the center caps for them....but they are the Mopar repopped versions ..sigh and I have an extra to turn the 3 into 4 just sayin

I've got the center caps for them....but they are the Mopar repopped versions ..sigh and I have an extra to turn the 3 into 4 just sayin

There are 4... front is stacked. Don't worry, when I buy the 5th wheel I will load her down with whatever you will part with cheap... USD that is... heck I might even toss copper zinc coins for the kiddies as I travel... wait, no... I'll be needing those for gas.

Geez there isn't much for me to post here with the pics I took. I must have been right behind Fred as he walked around.

Probably uploading pics as he did take them :lol:

Here are some pictures from day 2. Dave you will be glad to know Frank made it with the Monaco and Peter and Carol also made it with the Polara.

Excellent. Peter had said at Carlisle his intentions were to get to Moparfest also, glad he made it. Such a great guy.

Glad to see Frank out and about. I never hear much from him either. Another great guy. We'll see what next year brings for me. I suppose I should look into getting my passports . How many cars at Tims?

That first year I was there Tims was full of C bodies heading into the grounds..... Good times.

Sorry about that but my strong feelings about leaving these cars well enough alone is well known and and I'll admit they are not entirely accommodating of people's property rights.

I Understand .....but I'm on the fence. So I will have one of each

Thanks Fred,I was surprised that no other Mirada or Cordoba had the same rims as I have.

True....more to come to mine though. But you are correct, mine will have factory stuff it wasn't built with

Back