Moparfest 2016?

Tom: We got separated at registration. Came by your car a couple time but you were not there. Kevin what are you driving?

Here are some of today's pics...
P1010314.JPG
P1010315.JPG
P1010316.JPG
P1010318.JPG

Tom: We got separated at registration. Came by your car a couple time but you were not there. Kevin what are you driving?
Funny we wondered past your car a few times to ! got the same LOL!

Your seats are very comfortable I have to say :lol:

It's funny that you uploaded these pictures. i was about to do the same thing for the almost the same cars :)

I think my car is bound to make it into more photos this year since i was lucky enough to park by the Dynocologist :rolleyes:

I did witness a Dakota pickup truck popping something under the engine when it loaded up in the afternoon about 2:30pm

The Blue GT is Dave Wheelers real deal V code car. The car didn't make it this year, but we did, left about 1 PM to head home. I honestly forgot to take pictures this year so if you guys did post them up.

I nearly caught Tom and Fred at the Tim Horton's Saturday morning, I was stuck in the drive thru when you guys pulled out.

Stay tuned for Day 2...
So what gives with the "eye shadow" treatment on this one... Is that chrome vinyl?
p1010354-jpg.89421

And $150 for a set would be a great price... And you beat Graham to this set.
p1010317-jpg.89420

I know wrong end of the universe...

Back