Mopars at the valley pictures

Reaction score
Some pictures of the C-Bodies and Full size Mopars at the Lebanon valley show today.
We had the some rain for the first two hours of the ride there, but it dried up by the time I arrived. There was very cold winds and snow showers on and off most of the during the day, but still had a decent turnout considering the conditions.

IMG_7304_C.jpg

IMG_7318_C.jpg

IMG_7345_C.jpg

IMG_7352_C.jpg

IMG_7358_C.jpg

IMG_7362_C.jpg

Nice ! Any more pics of the 69 Fury?

Thanks for braving the weather and posting the photo's, I was too under the weather to go.

Thanks for the pictures, My wife and I had planned to spend the weekend up there however the man upstairs had made different plans for me at this time with my several hospital stays since May and now a quite extended recovery situation. OH well maybe by July I'll get down to Carlisle God willing.

Nice ! Any more pics of the 69 Fury?
Here is another picture of the 69 Fury. It wasn't in the car show, but I saw it out in the pits. It didn't have any dial in numbers on it, so may just have been a spectator in the pits or with someone racing. Other than the rims, it looks unrestored and still stock from what I could see. The car still also still had the original dealership badging on the trunk lid.

69 Fury_C.jpg

How much was the '71 Fury?
Then 71 Fury didn't have a price, just a phone number. The license plate was from Connecticut. The hood was closed so I couldn't see the motor and the registration card was covering the VIN. It had some minor damage to the top and some scrapes on the left side, almost like something fell from a shelf or a shelter support may have hit it. I zoomed in on the picture and can read the phone number. I can PM you with it if you want.

Then 71 Fury didn't have a price, just a phone number. The license plate was from Connecticut. The hood was closed so I couldn't see the motor and the registration card was covering the VIN. It had some minor damage to the top and some scrapes on the left side, almost like something fell from a shelf or a shelter support may have hit it. I zoomed in on the picture and can read the phone number. I can PM you with it if you want.

That is the car that has been the subject of some discussion here a few weeks ago.

Thanks for the pictures, My wife and I had planned to spend the weekend up there however the man upstairs had made different plans for me at this time with my several hospital stays since May and now a quite extended recovery situation. OH well maybe by July I'll get down to Carlisle God willing.

Sorry to hear Ironwolf. Hope all is ok.

Oh thanks I was just more curious than anything.

Great pics thanks for taking the time to share them.

Dave

Sorry to hear Ironwolf. Hope all is ok.

Thanks Turbomni, Hopefully the worst is over but it's a long and very slow recovery. The good thing is I have lost some tonnage however with many more to lose the bad is I need to Slooooooooooooow down quite a bit which for me is extremely hard to do. Like ny dad always used to say "IT COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE" !!! :thumbsup::drama::thumbsup:

Some pictures of the C-Bodies and Full size Mopars at the Lebanon valley show today.
We had the some rain for the first two hours of the ride there, but it dried up by the time I arrived. There was very cold winds and snow showers on and off most of the during the day, but still had a decent turnout considering the conditions.

View attachment 223378

View attachment 223379

View attachment 223380

View attachment 223381

View attachment 223382

View attachment 223383

Do you have more pictures of that 71 Fury?

What’s going on with you Paul? Call me or send a pm.

Who are you and what have you done with Dave?

We went a few years ago and caught up with John and his new squeeze. Good weather that Diane and I made a weekend out of.
I'm not taking a car out in a days rain for that show and an outing that would be a miserable time.
If you recall I drove Adleen in 9 hours of thunderstorms and driving rain for 9 hours to get to Moparfest in 2004.

We went a few years ago and caught up with John and his new squeeze. Good weather that Diane and I made a weekend out of.
I'm not taking a car out in a days rain for that show and an outing that would be a miserable time.
If you recall I drove Adleen in 9 hours of thunderstorms and driving rain for 9 hours to get to Moparfest in 2004.
That's why I was surprised but I understand. As I age I find myself looking more to the sky when opening the garage door.

Back