Mopars in the Park 2017 Farmington MN

LocuMob

Fluid Technician with a hat
Reaction score
Well, I'm registered for the 2017 Mopars in the Park show. Bringing the Polara again cause the Dart won't be road worthy. They have turned it into a 3 day show. June 2-4. I don't know what is different, not much info on the website, but I'll have the flier in a couple of weeks. I did notice that they left the class number the same as last year. Hope they don't put us out away from all those awesome B and E bodies that are WAYYYYY cooler. Hate for someone to have to park anywhere near my printed creampuff. Thanks to the rain last year I only saw 1/3 of the cars and trucks in attendance. Now to rob a bank so.i can buy stuff in the swap meet! Who else is going?

I'll be there....... hope I can find good stuff in the swap meet to waste funds on this time, been a while since I've had any luck.

I'm planning on it and, hopefully, bringing the car. Although, I will have to park with the awesome B bodies. ;)

I never hang around the car anyway. Too busy taking pictures of................yep. Fender tags!

I was only there last year only for a few hours until it rained. Didn't bring a car. I'm definitely gonna this year. They should've kept the same spot for c bodies under the trees. Instead of out in the field!

DRIVING IN FROM OHIO,HOPE NO RAIN

PICT0037.JPG

I am hearing there will be at least 3 Sport Fury GTs at the show on Saturday.....

I'll have to add this show to my list once I'm retired for good.

Nice side trip from Green Bay!

Well, scratch one............ Got halfway there this afternoon before the water pump decided it was done and launched the fan into the radiator. Made one heckuva mess. Got the car towed to the nearest town, rented a car and back home now getting the truck/trailer ready to go drag it home. Maybe next year, but I had a buncha stuff I was gonna buy this year, guess I get to pay shipping on it after all.

What a bummer! That totally sucks. Hope the damage was minimal.

Well, scratch one............ Got halfway there this afternoon before the water pump decided it was done and launched the fan into the radiator. Made one heckuva mess. Got the car towed to the nearest town, rented a car and back home now getting the truck/trailer ready to go drag it home. Maybe next year, but I had a buncha stuff I was gonna buy this year, guess I get to pay shipping on it after all.

Welll......crap! Sorry to hear that.

22406.jpeg
had an awesome time today! My dads 59 Chrysler on the left. My uncle's 77 newport, My sister's 80 mirada, and my sisters 70 cuda! Took a ride in a hellcat! Holy **** are they fast!got very sunburnt! I'll be there tomorrow!

View attachment 126967 had an awesome time today! My dads 59 Chrysler on the left. My uncle's 77 newport, My sister's 80 mirada, and my sisters 70 cuda! Took a ride in a hellcat! Holy **** are they fast!got very sunburnt! I'll be there tomorrow!
That Mirada shouldn't sound like it does!

Yea it's got a nasty little 318 in it lol. Was out of an old cop car. The guy before us threw a cam, headers, intake and carb on it.

Back