Mopars in the Park 2021

FB_IMG_1623099243808.jpg

I definitely need to add this show to my bucket list combined with a trip to Wisconsin!

That was the C-body winner in 2019. Well equipped’67 Newyorker (or was it a Newport?) Also had the factory shoulder belts that hook to the rear seat anchors.
It seems that the last three years the c- body winners were slabsides. Usually the same two cars.

That was the C-body winner in 2019. Well equipped’67 Newyorker (or was it a Newport?) Also had the factory shoulder belts that hook to the rear seat anchors.
It seems that the last three years the c- body winners were slabsides. Usually the same two cars.

So these weren't all there this year ?

Yes they were all there this year. Since there was no show last year, the 2019 show field winner was indoors this year in the “Winners Circle “

So everything Bob posted was there? Wow, nice turnout looking through all the photos ...Just too far away for me regardless of where I lived. :lol:

So everything Bob posted was there? Wow, nice turnout looking through all the photos ...Just too far away for me regardless of where I lived. :lol:
Yes all were there and accounted for with my own eyes.
There was a photographer that tried to get a picture of about every car at the show. He remembered my car because in 2019 I was still missing my tail light panel. That was one of the first pictures he took when I pulled in on Friday. He also didn’t like it when the hoods were up. After he took a few shots of my engine when I was cleaning bugs off the front he waited until I was done cleaning and shut the hood before he took more pictures.
I wonder if those were some of his pictures?

Thomas Ridder is the person who posted the photo's on the net. I don't recognize the name as an FCBO member.

Screenshot_20210608-051308_Facebook.jpg

Was a very fun time! Probably the most c bodies we've had there! I look forward to next year and meeting more of you guys!

I thought it was a great show with the show field car counts, spectators and swap meet vendor numbers up from two years ago. Yet, I though the number of cars for sale in the car corral were down.

I'm sorting through ~400 pics. For me, one of the downsides this year was a lot of hoods that were closed meaning fewer tag pics. But I've been to the show enough to know a lot of the cars were repeats.

I spent time with the owner of this car on Sunday. Nice gentlemen and beautiful car.
P1060685.JPG
P1060686.JPG
P1060687.JPG
P1060688.JPG
P1060689.JPG

P1060690.JPG

Back