Mopars in the Park 2021

Does anyone has some close ups of the FK3 GT that's sitting next to the green 71 GT. This car is also on the registry site, heard it belongs to billyfurys brother. What a dream car that is!

FB_IMG_1623185653698.jpg

Finally got the Minnesota bugs cleaned off my North Dakota bumper and license plates. So far the best thing I have found to clean off the bugs is a mixture of ammonia, vinegar, and water in a spray bottle. It also shines up nicely. I also use it on windows. As I was giving it a once over after the 600 mile trip It seems my right front shock is leaking. They are only 5 years old and about 5,000 miles.

70865C58-8187-455C-A90A-BE9FA6A5A5D7.jpeg

I already wiped it down, but you can see the streak of oil trickling down the side of the shock.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Finally got the Minnesota bugs cleaned off my North Dakota bumper and license plates. So far the best thing I have found to clean off the bugs is a mixture of ammonia, vinegar, and water in a spray bottle. It also shines up nicely. I also use it on windows. As I was giving it a once over after the 600 mile trip It seems my right front shock is leaking. They are only 5 years old and about 5,000 miles.

View attachment 465234

I already wiped it down, but you can see the streak of oil trickling down the side of the shock.
View attachment 465235 View attachment 465236

I use Griot's bug & smudge remover. Works great with little effort. Spray, let it soak for 15 seconds and wipe off with a microfiber towel. The gallon container is a great deal. I use it all the time on my white Redeye.

Screenshot_20210608-222441_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Back