More vintage Pro Stock

IMG_4062.JPG
Santa Pod raceway in England

met tv tommy at american racing equip's 50th anniversary party at the wally parks museum at pomona race way . i was part of the wheel display team that brought vintage american magnesium rims to the party , five of us put on a great display of american rims and other items that american produced . tommy was going to build a replica of his 4 wheel drive 4 nailhead rail for the guy that owned his later version with the skylark wagon bodied 4 wheel drive 4 nailhead rail . that would look cool side by side .

bob , i'm going to have to continue my likes later . your wearing my finger out , love all of it bob . and bob have you seen what hemidenny and oldman mopar are doing on forabodiesonly , great guys n great projects .

Reid Whisnant in his Hemi Duster gets the win over Ford ace Hubert Platt & his 351 Cleveland powered Pinto

Attachments

• IMG_4263.JPG
    182.1 KB · Views: 250
IMG_4470.JPG
Story go's that Anthony was a very sucessfull business man in Pittsburg. He came down to Burlington, NC to the Sox & Martin shop & laid a briefcase full of cash on Buddy Martin's desk. Said he wanted to buy a car. A fast one. So Buddy sold him the car they where currently building to be a second car for Ronnie or Herb to drive.

Back